Stepping Stones School has a range of policies and procedures all of which are available through the School Office.
We highlight in particular:
- Accessibility Policy July 2020
- Admissions Policy 2020
- Anti Bullying Policy 2020
- Behaviour Policy 2020
- Complaints Procedure Policy 2020
- Equality Statement 2020
- First Aid Policy 2020
- Health and Safety Policy 2020
- PSHE and Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2020
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy COVID 19 Addendum Jan21
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy January 2021
- SEN and Disability Policy 2020
- Single Equality Plan 2020
- SSS CV19 Risk Assessment v 22March 2021 2 0
- Whistleblowing Policy 2020
Please contact the Headteacher's PA Karen Marshall on email@example.com for any hard copy requests of the policies listed above.
Parents wishing to request access to data under the Data Protection Act should write to the Data Protection Officer Emma Crabb on DPO@steppingstones.org.uk
Like all schools, we collect a lot of personal data to help us run the school and to look after the interests of our school community: our students and their families; staff; governors; and school associates. Our privacy statements explain the 'what', 'how' and 'why' of the personal information we collect, what we do with it and your rights.
To view our Privacy Statement please click here
This notice is layered. So, if you wish, you can easily select the reason we process your personal information and see what we do with it.
We’ll tell you:
- why we are able to process your information;
- what purpose we are processing it for;
- whether you have to provide it to us;
- how long we store it for;
- whether there are other recipients of your personal information;
- whether we intend to transfer it to another country; and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
The first part of the notice is information we need to tell everybody.