Current diary dates
- 20 Nov 18 14:00 - Post 16 Parent Afternoon
- 27 Nov 18 14:00 - KS2 Parent Afternoon
- 30 Nov 18 13:30 - Parent Workshop - Introduction to Sensory Processing
- 7 Dec 18 13:30 - Christmas Fair
- 14 Dec 18 12:00 - Stepping Stones Christmas Lunch
- 19 Dec 18 11:00 - End of Term Assembly
- 11 Jan 19 13:30 - Parent Workshop - Cherry Trees: About Us and What We Offer
- 1 Feb 19 13:30 - Parent Workshop - Qualifications: What Do They Look Like?
- 1 Mar 19 13:30 - Parent Workshop - Post 16 & Employment
- 29 Mar 19 13:30 - Parent Workshop - Surrey SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- 5 Jul 19 13:30 - Head Teacher's Forum
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.